Friday, June 20, 2008

Mahola You Crazy Cats

Whoops back from the brink of the beggining its "TonMawrTiki Time"

Of The back of Ade the ugly ones great ideas comes "TikiBlog"

See my Tikiness Grow

Check out my New Tiki's for my collection and Some TikiNess
New Arrivals are Trader Dicks Line Man Tiki's one straight into the personel collection and the others to trade have one cornered for Atom the Pinstriper whos doing two Soda Bottles as we speak and doing a repair job on his Two "Free" Tikis he got thanks to the rough Handling of the Royal Mail.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
KauwaBeachClub, tikiville
Right fother muckers this is one of 2 ongoing blogs. Firstly "KauwaBeachClub" my original blog which is about Tiki, car and bikes and well "lifestyle" whatever that means!! If your reading this and thinking WTF then your looking at JapRod the second blog which is about Japenese american influnced cars and its a bit slow on there sorry!