Sunday, July 27, 2008

Visit to No Brakes

Pop'd in on no brakes speed shop to get my bottom bracket looked at on the lowrider (it was lose and missing a washer) the Paint match was straight out da tin On the shop Bus and da Lowrider haha.


I won the most spokes competion though - been talking about the frame with my mate Rob i think a tiki theme will develop through the winter for it.

This was the last of the Sun as it emptied it down shortly after!! summer ended after one day again nearly crashed the van on the stretch down to Amanford was not tiki tropical just dangerous ful .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
KauwaBeachClub, tikiville
Right fother muckers this is one of 2 ongoing blogs. Firstly "KauwaBeachClub" my original blog which is about Tiki, car and bikes and well "lifestyle" whatever that means!! If your reading this and thinking WTF then your looking at JapRod the second blog which is about Japenese american influnced cars and its a bit slow on there sorry!